someone made Fanfiction about Tiana and G-Dragon :) nice

well, everyone know my name is Tiana, and everyone should know my Bias is G-Dragon.
andza, when i was searchin my name and G-Dragon on Google, i found a fanfiction tells about Tiana and G-Dragon. awhh sweet. me and G-Dragon are the main character. huhuhu

and this is the fanfiction, chesk this out >>
Can It Work? Shy + Loud?

“Obaa (Older brother) , are you sure it’s ok for me to stay?”
“Yeah.”
“But won’t I get your guy’s way?”
“No. You’ll be helping.”
“Eh?? With what?”
“You know those songs that has female parts in them?”
“Oh~ no. You’re not going to get me to do that!”
“Come on Tiana, they’ve been wanting to meet you.”
“You’ve been talking about me?!”
“Of course, you’re my sister after all.”
“Who’s very, shy with other people!”
“You’ll get over it.”
“Noo~!”

“Hey guys,” Tae Yang greeted when they made it to the studio.
“Oh, Tae Yang,” Seung Ri greeted back.
“I brought my sister this time.”
“She wasn’t busy,” Dae Sung said.
“No. All her stuff was canceled this week. For the holidays.”
“So where is she,” G-Dragon asked as if he’s been anticipating this day.
“Huh? Tiana, Tiana.” YB called out for his sister who seemed not to have followed him inside, but waiting outside.
“Yeah?” Her quiet voice replied.
“Just come in,” Tae Yang reassured.
*G-Dragon*
When I saw her, I was shocked. . . She was beautiful.
“Big Bang, I want you to meet my sister; Tiana.” Her brother moved aside and showed you all his sister that you’ve been wanting to meet.
“Nice to meet you,” she said shyly, moving forward.
Her voice; was like an angel singing.
The way she walked was so graceful, was as if she was being blown away by the wind.
I could tell that. . .I was falling in love.
You pulled your posture back, and talked. “So, no meetings?”
She chuckled awkwardly, “. . .no. . .”
“You do a lot,” you continued.
“But, it’s for a good cause.”
“Like what?”
“Well, global warming, saving the polar bears, saving the rainforests, helping out at animal shelters.”
“That’s really nice of you,” you must’ve hit a button that made her face turn red, and start to stutter.
“O-oh, t-thank you.”
As you and Tiana continued with your conversation, the others started talking.
“I thought you said she was shy,” TOP asked YB.
“She is,” he replied.
“But it doesn’t seem like it,” So-1 stated.
So after their conversation, they broke you and Tiana up since you had to rehearse.
“So, still want to go Tiana,” Tae Yang said in a teasing voice.
She shuffled her feet, “huh? Oh actually I’ll stay.”
You smiled, “that’s great! You can fill in Park’s part! She was suppose to rehearse with us today but couldn’t.” Ok. . .I admit. . .I said that a little to loudly.
“I-I don’t think I can,” Tiana responded.
“How come,” Dae Sung asked.
“C-cause I c-can’t sing. I’m such a bad singer.”
Tae Yang went up to Tiana, and put a hand on her shoulder, “no you’re not! I’ve heard you sing our songs before!”
She pushed him off, “Obaa!”
“What? It’s true?”
“So that means you know the lyrics, so you’ll be perfect for the job,” Seung Ri cried.
“No, I won’t, I’ll just sit this one out,” as saying that, she crept towards the couch.
“Alright then, but it’ll be weird having a non-vocal spot where there’s suppose to be,” you said, smirking, as your back was turned to her. You looked at the mirror that was on the whole side of the wall in front of you. Tiana started moving her fingers as if she was feeling bad. Which mean your plan was working. . .So this guy who’s always there, pressed the play button. . .I think his name is; Lee. . .I’ll just call him that, till someone tells me so.
*Tiana*
‘He is so loud! And he’s making me feel bad! And it’s working!’
So when it came to Park’s lines, you sang quietly, so you wouldn’t feel bad and to make the others happy. . .And they heard you, so they turned to you. With Tae Yang still smirking at you, and the others smiling. G-dragon walked towards you and extended his hand. You shyly grabbed his hand. His hand was bigger than yours, his hand was warm which made you blush even more. When you grabbed his hand, he led you to the front of the room with the rest of Big Bang. As you were all singing Forever With You, We Belong Together. But when it got to Shake it. You kept your mouth shut, making the whole band stop.
“What Wrong Tiana,” Ji-Yang asked.


“She doesn’t like to sing this song,” Tae Yang blurted out.
“Why,” Dae Sung looked at you with that smile that makes anyone smile.
You smiled lightly, “b-because, it’s, kind of embarrassing singing it.”
“So~ just try singing it ok,” Ji-Yang comforted stated.
“A-alright.”
So when that guy restarted the song, you actually sung. Except, you sang even quieter even with, the mic. Trufully, you liked the song, or. . .at least the beginning and ending because you thought that those parts ere cool. Expically Top’s part in the beginning (=3 inside joke) and the ending because when they say “Big Bang.” But during the song G-Dragon put his hands n you, and tried to guide you with the dance moves.
‘This is so embarrassing!! Why’d I agree to do this!! When is it over?!’

“See, that wasn’t so bad,” Tae Yang said.
“Sure,” you said sarcastically.
“So, what are you guys going to do now,” Seung-Ri put the last of his stuff in his bag.
“Tiana and I were going to go eat together. Since we haven’t done that in a while.”
“I’m going home, I’m beat,” Dae Sung replied.
“I’m staying behind,” T.O.P. also replied.
“Waiting for Kandace I bet,” So-1 chuckled.
“Who else? She’s suppose to practice with me.”
“Why didn’t she just practice with us,” your brother wondered.
“She’s coming back from her friend’s back in Japan.”
“That’s all you’re doing,” G-Dragon said, emphasizing on all.
“No, we’re going on a date after. . .It’s been like a month since we saw each other.’
“I wouldn’t be able to live with that; not seeing my girlfriend for a whole month,” Tae Yang commented and the others agreed.
“You. . .” you started. “Must really love her, don’t you?”
“Yeah.”
“Well I got to go. I’m about to pass out any minute now,” Dae Sung stated waving bye. . .soon all the others left. Including your brother and you.
“So. . .where do we want to eat at,” you asked.
“How about. . . _____”
“Alright. Let’s go!”
“Yeah. . .”
THE END for chapter 1

awwwwh, nice fanfiction right? also sweet. hehe thankyou Hinataizkool really means to me ehehe XD
there are 5 Chapter and this is the link if you want to read others here

Comments

Popular Posts