Raccoon Boys got eliminated



I can't believe that i will write this post. I feel bad right now, i'm on my period and i feel like people are just messing with me.

This is really bad news! Oh please

It seems like only a week ago i wrote about Mckay, and now i heard about Raccoon Boys got eliminated? GAAAHHDD how come? #cryingoutloud

Today performances, Raccoon sang 'I'll be Missing you". They choose an english song because they were afraid with Mckay's korean *no i think his korean is cute*. Right after their performance i heard that Mckay cried. OMO what happens? You guys aren't bad! You always give us your best performances.(I just watched their performance and i saw Mckay's mother had been crying during Raccoon's stage. Maybe that is the reason why mckay cried. He'll be missing his mom right?:"") But i don't know with the judges!! They keep doing stupid things lately. How can JYP picked Yedam than Raccoon boys? Even Jihoon is better than him.

I read this in twitter:
"Bang Yedam is nothing but a boy with a high voice until he hits puberty"
DAAAAANG! I really agree with you!
"Netizen will angry to Kpop star judges because Raccoon Boys is OUT!!"
Yes, and they will lose their viewers!
"how do I get on with life knowing Raccoon Boys is out"
Yes me too, i'll better die tomorrow. lol

For this Episode scoring will be 70% judges score and 30% of sms vote to determine the top 4. Our boys got the lowest score from judges. Due to their low scores and viewers' votings, Raccoon Boys were eliminated in today's episode. oh my god>.<
Here the scores are=



Akdong  : 287 (JYP- 98, YG- 95, SM- 94)
Yedam   : 286 (JYP- 98, YG- 95, SM- 93)
Andrew  : 273 (YG- 90, SM- 93, JYP- 90)
2kwon    : 261 (SM- 89, JYP- 85, YG- 87)
Racoon   : 256 (SM- 88, YG- 83, JYP- 85)

I really want Mckay can debut under the SM Ent. So, Mckay can meet his favorite member of SNSD, Taeyeon! hihihi:D. And i hope they can debut as a group. oh God i really like them, especially Mckay Kim. Please debut soon, they have the talent. Mckay with his Husky and sweet voice, Brian with his high pitch note and Minseok with his adorable rapp.

RACCOON BOYS! I'll always support you and I'll be your biggest fans!



writer note: want to ask somethimg? here

p.s: I'M SO DONE WITH YOU K-POP STAR! YOU'LL LOSE MANY VIEWERS NEXT EPISODE! I'M NOT GONNA WATCH THIS SHOW ANYMORE asadsdfhgklhj

Raccoon Boy's Pictures


Raccoon Boys performed I'll Be Missing You

Brian Shin

Kim Minseok

 (Mckay kim's mom)
Mckay Kim
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!!!

Comments

Popular Posts