share the world

shi.t, i lost my handphone!

where is my soulmate? i can't life without you! waa anyone, anywhere, I hope to return my phone! I really need it, my phoneis iphone brand. I'm not strong against the tears emaaa nyesek nih guee. okey like this, handphone gue hilang di rumah gue sendiri, and I don't feel safe in my home! gue curiga saudara sepupu gue yang ngambil. shi't
itu cuman contoh gambar hape gue kok, gue belum pernah moto hape gue before :((


nickhun photos on twitter become the number 1 Trending Topics

aish chukkae nickhun oppa, you is trending in twitter, yey. he put a picture titled 'ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Nerd Khun =]' yes certainly, he's very handsome, though nerd. terbuat dari apa wajahmu ini nak? kok tampan sekali kekekek yeah check this out-->

handsome ka? yeah he's my brother ngomong ngomong heheheh

i miss G DRAGON oppa :(

i can't see G DRAGON again in twitter. waaa what happend with @RealYGgdragon haa? gue jadi ga tau kegiatan dia sehari hari, ga bisa liat foto yang di upload sama dia? hacker kah or dia sendiri yang melakukannya? please comeback again oppa, i really miss u oh *over nih ceritanya* entar aku ga bisa bobo loh, entar aku nangis mulu tiap malam. tolong kembali oppa! :(

nah kalau ini my husband, waaa he's my love my everything


met idul fitri
minal idzin wal faidzin, mohon maaf lahir batin.
may Allah protect our dream, to dream is away for praying copas tweet
maaf telat, baru bisa pos sekarang. ya Tiana minta maaf dong, Sorry if I've been wrong all this time while writing a blog, too confident and make you sick of hearing weeeek . maaf ya kalau di blog Tiana terlalu narsisi, menyebut GD my husband lah, my brother lah dan buat kalian jijik mendengarnya heheheh maaf :))

other
open this application --> i hope you enjoy. but you must open your twitter first okey!

you fit into a leader like ? in Kpop

thankyouu -

Comments

Popular Posts